lookinglass

Putting rights issues through the looking glass. Not seeking answers, just some food for thought to see whether things could be any different!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Human Rights Film Festival: Woo Hoo!

Breakthrough, a rights organisation is organising a film festival on human rights issues across five cities in India.

The Delhi festival begins on January 21 2006. I am really excited to finally see Shaswati's film "Acting Like a Thief" on the BUDHAN Theatre Group in Chharanagar, Gujarat. Now that I have met some of the actors from the group, I am all the more excited.

Hope to get the passes soon.

For more on the festival, visit http://www.breakthrough.tv/event_details.asp?eventid=79&id=4

I hope my friends in Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata also catch some of these socially relevant documentaries.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 AM, Blogger ipshita said…

    I almost received a death threat a moment ago from the person who had informed me about the festival..Miss Swagata Raha..I hereby acknowledge as the sole provider of this piece of socially relevant information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home